Skip to main content

Career & Job Information

Some helpful links:

Bureau of Labor Statistics/Occupational Outlook Handbook  

California Colleges/Career Planning   

Who Do You Want 2 Be?  


Work Permit Application

All high school students under the age of 18 must have a valid work permit if they are currently working or plan to work while in high school.  The application for a work permit must be completed by the student, and employer and signed by the parent or guardian. Completed applications should be given to Mrs. Castillou in the Career Center for processing.  

Students must have and maintain a 2.0 GPA to obtain & keep a work permit, not be failing a class and have good attendance (District policy)

Click here to begin your application. 

Fill in your information and the school’s information.  Print.

Ask your employer to fill in his portion and sign.

Ask your parent/guardian to fill in their potion and sign.

Bring to the Career Center for processing.

Return to the Career Center in a few days to pick up your Work Permit.  Sign, make a copy for your records and return to your employer.